- Tour: Complete a school tour and classroom visit.
- Interview: Parents/Guardians meet with the principal.
- Records: Provide the school with copies of student’s two most recent report cards and assessment materials (if applicable).
- Teacher assessment: Student meets with classroom teacher individually or joins the classroom for the morning. (Not required for preschool).
- Apply: Return a completed application form to the office. (Application forms can be picked up in the school office).
- Register: Upon receipt of an acceptance letter, complete registration form and pay $150 registration fee.
Contact the school today to arrange a time for your tour.